The CPM700 is currently unavailable. Check out the Breville Mixer for a stand mixer with similar features.
The Hamilton Beach CPM700 stand mixer is the ideal choice for high volume domestic and light commercial use as a result of its high power motor. The seven quart capacity is ideal for large batches of cookies for example, which is always a time saver when compared to mixing multiple small batches. While the mixer is designed for heavy duty use, it is also suitable for more delicate tasks by selecting the lower speed settings.
It comes with standard accessories like a spatula, flat beater, wire whisk and dough hook and of course, a seven quart mixing bowl. The head is a tilt head design so no lifting of the bowl is required to change attachments, add ingredients or scrape down the bowl. Plenty of safety features are also built into the mixer and they include a recessed on/off button as well as an auto cut off feature that kicks in when the head is raised. Overload protection is also present in the motor so that it does not become overheated.
Quality materials have also been used in its construction with the body featuring die cast aluminum, the bowl is stainless steel and most importantly for longevity, the gears are all metal. This is an all-round sturdy and well-built mixer designed for high volume mixing.
Features of the Hamilton Beach CPM700 Stand Mixer
- Design – a seven quart stand mixer suitable for high volume baking
- Motor - 800-watts provides plenty of power while maintaining a constant mixing speed
- Safety – an automatic cut off is included to prevent damage to the motor if it should become overheated. It also cuts out if the head is raised while the mixer is in use
- Mixing Action – is rotating to ensure ingredients around the entire bowl are mixed
- Capacity – seven quarts ensures high volume mixing
- Mixer Head – is tilt back to allow easy change of attachments and removal of the bowl. It also facilitates the addition of ingredients and scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Vibration – is minimal
- Gears – are all metal and designed for durability
- Bowl – stainless steel
- Body - durable die-cast aluminum for durability and constant use
- 1 x spatula
- 1 x flat beater – angled to ensure whole bowl coverage
- 1 x dough hook – suitable for bread dough
- 1 x balloon whisk – provides high level aeration
Specifications for the Hamilton Beach CPM700
- Measures: 17.9 x 11.8 x 16.6 inches
- Weighs: 23 pounds
- ASIN: B00015NMX6
- Item No: CPM700
- Warranty: Two Year Warranty on parts and labor
What’s Great about the Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer?
- Comes with an automatic shut off to prevent damaging the motor if it becomes overheated
- Durable and suitable for heavy duty domestic baking
- Can mix three batches of cookies at once, saving time
- Speed knob turns smoothly
- Motor has plenty of power
- Easy to lock in the bowl
- Easy to use
- Attractive appearance
- Bowl has handles and plenty of room to pour ingredients in while mixer is operating
What’s Not so Great
- Doesn't have a splatter shield
Customer Feedback and Reviews
We give the Hamilton Beach CPM700 Commercial Stand Mixer an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. Things we like about it include its size, powerful motor, safety features, the bowl lock, appearance and overall general performance. While it is marketed as a commercial mixer, it is important to note that by far the majority of customers that left online reviews used this mixer in the home.
One online customer who is a professional and uses the mixer in a commercial capacity feels it was not up to heavy duty commercial use, but rather, it is better suited to light commercial mixing jobs.
To read more about what other customers had to say, you can read their reviews here.
The Hamilton Beach CPM700 Commercial Stand Mixer is available from online retailers and you can find the latest price for it here. If you are seeking a high performing commercial mixer for heavy duty commercial use, then this is not the best option. However, if you are seeking to use it for domestic or light commercial use, then it will likely meet your requirements admirably. Customer feedback reflects this and our recommendation follows suit. We are happy to recommend it for domestic or low commercial use and advise you to seek an alternative if you require a high volume mixer for commercial purposes.